Friday, November 13, 2009

Changing Tone

I realize that my blog is chaulk full of not so happy or house buying entries. D-pressing!! It doesn't help that I don't have a working camera (my cell phone camera doesn't count) and thus, have missed some amazing fall foilage to take pics of and post. Believe me, I've been in mourning for weeks about this!

So to break things up I'll post some pictures of Louie. The first one taken right after I got him, the second taken in September (the most uptodate one I currently have).


What a cute fuzz ball!
Still as cute as ever- just bigger and more fluff!
I know I'm bias here, but, DANG I have a cute dog!! ;-)
Happy Friday tout le monde (everyone)!!!


5 comments:

The Pliers said...

I'm not biased at all and he's still a beautiful dog with a gentle countenance. Good for you!

Habebi said...

Thank you Pliers! He does have a sweet disposition- which is why I knew when I saw his face he's the right dog for me. See ya in BPP!

Anonymous said...

Salut Megan,
Tu sais bien que Louie est très photogenique. Nous nous sommes jamais ennuyés de tes postes!
Bisous!

lovelyinlux said...

What a GORGEOUS dog!!! I'm very jealous!

Habebi said...

Thank you Dedene and Lovely!