Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wow

I woke up before 7am, on my own. This is monumental as I am one heck of a sleeper! Okay, in all fairness, I dozed off about 8:45am and had a quickie nap. Otherwise I've been awake and functional; though the degree of functionality can be disputed. So, I've taken advantage of this situation by:

-Nearly crying over the lack of sufficient coffee beans to get me going

-Mopping, vaccuming, and sweeping the floors

-Changing up my blog again!

-Typing up a blog entry

-Cleaning the kitchen

-Sitting on my duff

All that's left is to get ready, go to work and teach for two and a half hours. French class is canceled tonight (boo!), so maybe more couch time is in order? I think I can squeeze that in.

1 comment:

S. said...

LOL Sounds like an awesome day to me! Love the new colors... very you.