Saturday, November 20, 2010

Le Sigh

My dearest friends, (if you're still out there) I owe you blog posts. Too many to count! I don't know what's been happening lately, but, to say my life has been hectic is a major understatement. Just in one week I've been to Arkansas and back, had a birthday, worked on getting a big present ready for my dance instructor, had a friend get injured, go to the ER, and have surgery (she's fine btw thank goodness), had work, and to top it all off managed to get a stomach virus early Thursday morning that I'm still getting over (today it just feels like I have a yucky cold).
-
When did life manage to get so busy?! Hope you all are well!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it rains, it pours. I guess it's better when everything happens at once, then you can relax again.
Take care and write when you can.

Habebi said...

Dedene- It does do that indeed, but, it does get better too. Thanks for the encouragement!

Sarah said...

Wow. Just wow. That's heavy!