Thursday, December 17, 2009

In Brief

Oscar is doing much, MUCH better! Thank you all for the kind thoughts- each one was appreciated.

Watching a friends cat- Runco. He can't stand the dogs, but, gets along with Mina. It's been interesting to say the lease.

Jon's grandmother passed away a couple of days ago. Funeral is Saturday, and I'm probably not going. Mixed feelings about that.

Last week of lessons- kids getting ready for Christmas and the holiday break has been very draining. But, teaching them Christmas/Holiday music has been a lot of fun.

I'm sick. Sinus infection. So today I took the day off and am taking drugs. Hopefully recovery will occur soon. I'm optimistic.

Am gearing up for some serious Christmas baking next week.

Oh and I haven't bought one single Christmas present. Not uncommon for me and I'm positive I'll get those done before Christmas Eve day- which would be a huge accomplishment.

And how are you doing?

No comments: