Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things Are Looking Up... I'm Looking Forward

It was cloudy yesterday and with those clouds came our first spring storm this morning. Thunder doesn't really bug me much anymore. In fact whenever I wake up to the sound of thunder I often smile and fall back asleep.

Storms happen around here and I've learned to appreciate a storm, especially when the skies clear.
With spring storms come life (and muddy dogs, but, that's another blog another day). Life is everywhere and spring has a way of making you aware that the cycle is on going.

I find that cycle comforting even when it's there overwhelming dark stormy days. Because really it's all part of life isn't it? So why not find a way to make the best of it and forge ahead. Just like Mother Nature does again every single year.

Yesterday when I took these pictures I was in the midst of a small, very personal, storm. After reading what some of you had to say, some serious contemplation, etc I've come out of that with a decision I'm satisfied with, but, at the same time overwhelmed, frightened, and hopeful with too. I'll blog more about that when I have some time, but, thank you all for your comments and sharing your thoughts either here or at your space out there on the world wide web. I do appreciate it so much. You all help me more than you know.
So enjoy these pictures and I hope it gives you a sense of what I'm looking forward to in the future. :) Until then!

2 comments:

Sara Louise said...

Beautiful photos :-)

Habebi said...

Merci beaucoup Sara! Amazing what you can find in your own backyard isn't it?