Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring on 2011!!

What are you doing this New Year's Eve? I will be partying it up with some friends at Jon's. Baked brie, raclette (I got an awesome Swiss made grill for Christmas), fondue, and a chocolate fountain (borrowed, we weren't going to splurge for a rental) are all on the menu. Of course, there is to be wine and after dinner liquors, and any other beverages our friends may bring. As I've told many people we're sending off 2010 and ringing 2011 in style.
-
In random Oklahoma weather news, yesterday the temps hit 70, there was a tornado warning in the middle of the night, it's windy this morning as a cold front is beginning to move through, and tonight the temps are supposed to drop into the 20s and apparently a winter weather advisory has been issued for later tonight.
-
I guess Oklahoma wants to send off 2010 and ring in 2011 with some flair too!
-
Happy and Safe New Years to you!! May 2011 be filled with many joys and triumphs. I look forward to the new year and I count myself lucky to have so many friends willing to ride along. As the French say, gros bisous!! See ya next year!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

WANT TO SEE PICS! I must live NYE vicariously this year. Have a blast and have a couple drinks for me!!

Habebi said...

Sarah- You got it!! I hope you all get some much needed rest and start New Years better than ever! Love ya girl!

Caitie said...

Fondue AND raclette! You guys are totally rocking this New Years! Hope you had so much fun :-)

Habebi said...

Thanks Catie!! It was a good combination, one we should repeat soon. Or just the fondue or just the raclette. Such delicious stuff!