Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Surely It Gets Better

I seriously believe this is what is in store for me this December
-
Just as my body begins to heal from November's 'trauma' December has already handed me some doozies. You remember how I mentioned December at an elementary school means staff and faculty go into survival mode? Yeah, it's true. Soooooo true.
-
I won't bore you with the stories of the misbehavior and other issues that came with the first of December. Though, the 2nd grader peeing all over the bathroom wall is a good one. I just felt the need to go 'DEAR GOD HELP!!' on my blog. I hope you all don't mind. I really do love you all and I hope this month won't be full of 'Holy crap, today was....' entries.
-
That said, I made NO promises. ;-)

5 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Good luck Teaching! My Aunt teaches 2nd grade and I haven't heard horror stories! I do remember when I was in 2nd grade though, getting super sick and throwing up by the planter thing :/
OH plus my class was awful and my teacher hated us!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Habebi said...

Anna- Omg that's funny as we had several puke cases around the school today (none that I got to witness thankfully).

My school has some interesting characters as students lol. I know every school has some, but, we have a lot. Just goes with the location of our school and everything. Never a dull moment though!

Sarah said...

Hell, hon, I'm in survival mode and I only have one student. I can't imagine how you and Erica and all the other teachers deal with it. I'm all for wearing SWAT gear every day between now and Christmas break. Bless your heart. Drink a lot and pray for no random drug tests. ((HUGS))

Habebi said...

Sarah- LoL love the SWAT gear imagery. I should look for distributers online, cause yeah I could use some!

To be honest, I'm not very sure how we do it either! But, it must be done, so we trudge on (sometimes barely). ;-)

Habebi said...

Sarah- LoL love the SWAT gear imagery. I should look for distributers online, cause yeah I could use some!

To be honest, I'm not very sure how we do it either! But, it must be done, so we trudge on (sometimes barely). ;-)