Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home Alone

The day that my boyfriends house gets broken into, in broad daylight no less, is the day my roomie takes off with her brother and her eight pound holy terror of a dachsund to Iowa for the holiday weekend. She'll be back Sunday or is it Monday? Oh joy. My paranoia has climbed to all new, and irrational, heights. You'd think that since I have Louie here I should feel secure. Where, however, does my brain go? My brain thinks about Louie going up to a home invader, licking him, and rolling over on his back for tummy rubs. After all this the house thief takes whatever he wants with me under the bed terrified and crying.... and so on and so forth.

They have medication for this kind of thing... right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a grip! Louie will never let any monsters get you. Have a cognac and watch an old Betty Davis movie, and your friends will be back before you know it!

Habebi said...

LoL Yes I'm working on it! My brain is great at what if games and man I got hit hard with it. I'll chill out soon enough. I don't have cognac though... need to work on that.