Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coming Soon...

I took control and internet service is scheduled to be up and running at ma maison this Friday or Saturday. I am practically shaking with joy and anticipation.

I have so much to tell... I have no idea where to begin. The dogs ate ant poison (but, are okay- my heart is another story); Jon and I went through a rough stage, but, all has settled down; I got a professional massage for the first time and have decided that wars would never begin if we all got slathered in oil and rubbed down; my new position is crazy, but, awesome; and oh so much more.

I can't wait to be back here on a regular basis. I hope you all are well and please know that I've miss you all very much!!

'See' you soon!!

1 comment:

S. said...

I have been wondering about that whole Internet situation and how things are going. Glad to hear they're finally settling - just in time for the holidays!