The awesome TracePoo at A Maui Mommy awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!! I'm afraid I don't have a good acceptance speech prepared so let's go straight to the rules. I am to share five 'secret' things about me and/or this blog then pass along this award to five bloggers.
1. This probably isn't 'secret' persay, but, I don't know exactly what I want be. I have things I want to do, and a basic mantra of give to others what I can, but, that's about it. I think it's because I've wanted to be so many things I am just not deadset on being in a particular career field. Or I simply can't make up my mind. Or.. both. lol
2. I loathe, LOATHE folding laundry. Washing laundry, putting it way, heck even ironing doesn't bug me. Folding it and hanging it on the other hand- blech.
3. I want to do something different with this blog, but, I'm stuck on how to do it. I love the template I have, but, I would like to have links to an about me section, that sort of thing. For the life of me I can't figure out how to move forward with this without completely destroying the nice template I have now.
4. I used to have a bit of a speech 'issue'. There were just certain words I couldn't pronounce when I was little. Soldier was one of them. In fact, an elementary school friend sat me down one recess and had me practice saying soldier, and shoulder. I finally grew out of that. It was as if my brain and mouth just needed to line up on a few words.
5. The first language I ever learned wasn't French nor Japanese, but, Spanish. I went to an after school program once a week when I was seven to learn basic Spanish words. What turned me off from continuing to learn espangnol was my, still to this day, tone deaf brother singing "Des Colores" around the house ad naseum for a class project. The Spanish words were so mutilated by his singing I thought the Spanish language sounded too harsh and abrasive. So, when I was in Jr. High I decided I would learn French instead. The rest is history. (Though I want to learn more Spanish now, especially since I am at a school with a high hispanic population)
I pass this award to...
1. Annelise @ a box of crayons
2. Sarah @ Our Sunnyview...
3. Sara Louise @ Sara in Le Petit Village
4. Clouds @ Pink Clouds and Polar Bears
5. Jana Faith @ Everyday is Your Runway