Saturday, May 16, 2009

Days Like This

Despite the sunshine making a rare appearance, despite the house looking better and better, I feel very chaotic. You'd think that there would be a way to feel at peace with what's going on in my life when the world is so pretty. However it's not the case today. Little frustrations, busy schedule, loose ends, and current life circumstances all equate to a seemingly heavy burden. Surely it is not as bad as it seems and all will be well soon enough. To be honest today is one of those days when all I want to do is curl up, hideaway, and in some magical moment of life all will be taken care of.

HA! Like that's going to happen...

So, instead I will leave this vague overtly emotional, okay flat out weird, blog entry and get my butt in gear and take care what I can today. At least that way something feels somewhat done. Surely that will help in someway! Funks are not something I like to be in for an extended period of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will feel better after doing some errands. If you still feel crappy when you get home, do something to treat yourself.