Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm In Trouble

Meet Louie. He's four months old and a corgi/collie mix. He was rescued from being put down and is currently being fostered. Jon got an email at work about him (he gets a lot about animals in need of a home) and when I saw his face, especially his eyes- I knew I was in trouble. He has some physical similarities to my old dog Lacy and from the sounds of it a similiar temperment.

So.... Saturday I am driving to Tuttle Oklahoma some two hours away. If all goes well I'll bring him home. I've already been in contact with his foster family and they're making sure to keep all others at bay until I see him. I don't know how, or why, but, I feel really certain and good about this decision (which for me is quite spontaneous!). We'll see how things go... trying not to get my hopes too high, he still has to get along with Oscar. In the end this little guy will get a good home, and I hope I can be the one to give it to him!

3 comments:

S. said...

Awwwwwww.... *melt* I hope he works out!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are in trouble now! Hope he obeys well and is potty-trained.

Habebi said...

Sarah- I know! I hope it works too.

Dedene- He is potty trained and crate trained. The foster mom said he has had a couple of accidents, but, overall he's trained and well-behaved. Actually stops when he's told no! So we'll see...